The world famous Cape winelands are a visual feast of beautiful lush green valleys and rugged mountains, fine cuisine and excellent wines. The dramatic scenery forms a backdrop the unique Cape Dutch architecture.
Wine tasting is a personal preference and a few possibilities are lifted out.
- Cellar tour optional
- Chocolate and beer tasting
- Visit to a glass blow factory
- Historical Stellenbosch
- Owl and eagle encounter.
- Owl and eagle encounter at Spier
- Visit Stellenbosch historical town of the Western Cape Winelands
- See the underground cellar at Morgenhoff one of two in the world
- Visit Delheim and Knorhoek wine farms
- Morning or afternoons
- 08:15 - 12:30/ 13:00 - 17:30